Poem: When three women meet ~ iNewsGh

Saturday 17 November 2012

Poem: When three women meet

TWO EXTREME CHARACTERS
Oliver, can I ask you a question?
If I can, I will answer it
What can possibly happen when three women meet?
The world would possibly come to an end
Oliver, that's preposterous
Is that another way of saying 'that's the truth?'

TWO EXTREME POSITIONS
Think about it, men are the cause of war
Helena was the cause of the Trojan war
Three Yaa Asantewaa's can save the world
Three Delila'sare enough to end the world
Oliver, please be a little bit positive
I am only being factual, to say the least

TWO EXTREME PREMISS
Men in leisure do nothing but the devil's job
Women in leisure do nothing but spread lies
Think about it, mean are very uncaring
A woman can leave your heart broken on the floor
But men also do same, are you a stranger
It is the specialty of women, I am no stranger

TWO EXTREME CONCLUSIONS
Men in sleep are no better than men in action
Women cause trouble both in sleep and in action
Oliver! A very cold and sniveling man you are
I am only an objective man, I say it as it is
I find it false, when three women meet peace arises
The power of three women equals a million atomic bombs
Oliver!

Written by Joseph Yaw Frimpong
Follow him on twitter @frimpong4u

source: www.inewsgh.tk

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More