Rihanna won't apologize for reconnecting to Chris Brown ~ iNewsGh

Sunday 8 April 2012

Rihanna won't apologize for reconnecting to Chris Brown

Oh, Rihanna. The singer recently spoke out about her decision to reconnect with Chris Brown, who famously assaulted her in 2009. Rihanna told Elle that she supports her decision and won’t be apologizing for it any time soon.
.

The singer said of her fans response to the duo’s recent remixes, “The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently. It’s very hard for me to accept, but I get it. People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that’s all right. Because tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.”
.
We’d like to think that some of the online writing was not actually rants, but thought-provoking cultural criticism that investigated how the singers’ actions impact their fans. But we can see how to the person involved all criticism just looks the same. On a more positive note, Rihanna said of her breakup with Brown, “It gave me guns. I was like, well, fuck. They know more about me than I want them to know. It’s embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment of bring it. Now you know that, so you can say what you want about it. I don’t have anything to hide.”
.
As for her future relationship status? The singer told Elle, “I feel like it’s hard for everybody! I don’t think it has anything to do with being famous. There’s just a major drought out there. But I just need to find the person who balances me out, because then things like my schedule won’t matter. I’ve done it before, so I know I can do it again.”

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More