LADY GAGA IS THE MOST FOLLOWED PERSON ON TWITTER ~ iNewsGh

Saturday 2 June 2012

LADY GAGA IS THE MOST FOLLOWED PERSON ON TWITTER

"The Fame Monster mother" Lady Gaga is now the most followed person on twitter. She is currently being followed by 25 million followers.

The 26-year-old singer is the first one to have over 25 million followers on Twitter. The social media milestone didn't go unnoticed by the pop star, who is currently on her Born This Way world tour. From the road Gaga tweeted: "#25milliontweetymonsters wow! I'm officially feeling like the luckiest girl in the world today."

 The 26-year-old singer is the first one to have over 25 million followers on Twitter. The social media milestone didn't go unnoticed by the pop star, who is currently on her Born This Way world tour. From the road Gaga tweeted: "#25milliontweetymonsters wow! I'm officially feeling like the luckiest girl in the world today."

 Gaga has long expressed her gratitude to those monsters, her now-famous pet name for her loyal fans. "The monsters are my medicine," she told Elton John when he interviewed her for V magazine. "They heal me, physically and emotionally, every night at the show. I feel God through their love. I worship little monsters. They're my religion. Without them I don't exist."

source: Joseph Yaw Frimpong/iNewsGh
Acknowledgement: yahoo

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More