Adele's Estranged Father Is 'Hoping For Reconciliation' ~ iNewsGh

Monday 16 July 2012

Adele's Estranged Father Is 'Hoping For Reconciliation'


Adele's estranged father has reached out to the singer, insisting he wants "more than anything" to be part of her life as she prepares to become a mother. 

Adele announced her pregnancy last month, and rumour has it she could give birth as soon as September. Now, her dad Mark Evans is determined to put their troubles behind them and reconnect with his famous daughter.
Mark split from Adele's mother Penny when the star was just three years old and has revealed he only heard about his daughter's pregnancy through his own mother, talking to the Sunday Mirror he says,  "Mum rang and said, 'Mark, I've got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child'.
"My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn't wanted to tell me herself. My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realised I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned."
Mark goes onto admit he's "done wrong" by not seeing Adele in her childhood but that he "would have loved so much to have been able to hold her in my arms and tell her how happy I was for her. I want more than anything to be part of her life again and to be a big part in my little grandson or granddaughter's life."
It sounds like Evans will have a hard time convincing Adele though. When Mark talked to the press about his celeb daughter previously, Adele admitted she would "spit in his face" if she ever saw him again! Speaking to Vogue, the singer said:  "It blows my mind. 'I love her so much.' Really? Why are you telling me that through a newspaper? If I ever see him I will spit in his face."

 (For more news and updates, follow inews.blogspot.com's interactive pages on Twitter at @iNews Gh and on Facebook at iNews Gh

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More