Domino VI(Tribute to Professor John Evans Atta Mills) ~ iNewsGh

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Domino VI(Tribute to Professor John Evans Atta Mills)

I was sitting on the volcano
which was located on Cloud ten
when I saw death hovering around
He was happier than usual
I called him and asked
"So who is your latest client?"

He replied with happiness "Your president"
I was stupefied and I rejoined
"Today is 24th July not 1st April"
I began falling from cloud nine
I began to lose grip and this is how I felt

This time is different
The time wasn't right
We can't complain yet we can't cry
When the dark clouds suddenly appear
Cloud nine becomes no option
And then we have to move on
Not because we want to
But because it is the right time to do

I have no dominoes to play
Game days are over
We have now to live with the reality
that he is gone too soon
never to return again
I love you Professor Mills

source: Joseph Yaw Frimpong/iNewsGh

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More