Justin Bieber wants to copy Prince Williams' hairstyle ~ iNewsGh

Thursday 26 July 2012

Justin Bieber wants to copy Prince Williams' hairstyle


Justin Bieber may be a global hair icon but it seems that he is unimpressed with our future King, Prince William's balding locks and reckons it's about time that he did something about it.
The 'Boyfriend' star gave out some hair tips to the 30 year-old royal and mused that he didn't know why Wills had let his hair get into such an issue. “I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products?” he told Rollacoaster magazine.
“You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?” he added.
When Biebs came onto the scene his hair was loved and copied by fans the world over but after a few years with the famous mushroom cut the 'Boyfriend' star went an chopped it all off for a more mature look.
Explaining why he told We Love Pop magazine earlier this month that he got sick of people copying him, especially a certain British boyband.
“Everyone’s got my hair now and I need to change it up a little bit,” he revealed.
“Once I had my hair, I felt everybody else started to do the same thing, so I decided to change it.
Pointing at a picture of Liam Payne of One Direction he said: “I mean, does that look a little familiar? Just a touch!”
Looks like Biebs thinks he is a bit of a hair-expert. Maybe he should go into hairdressing if this who teen idol with a million screaming fans thing doesn't work out!

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More