PNC's Hassan Ayariga debunks criticisms; scores himself 85 % ~ iNewsGh

Thursday 19 July 2012

PNC's Hassan Ayariga debunks criticisms; scores himself 85 %

The presidential candidate of the People's National Convention (PNC), Hassan Ayariga, is giving himself 85 percent on his performance at the IEA presidential encounter.

This is in sharp contrast to the criticisms, especially by civil society groups that he failed to make a good impression in what could be the biggest ever platform in his political career.

But Mr. Ayariga has debunked criticisms that he lacks depth in his understanding of national issues and policies.

“And if I am going to rate myself I will give myself 80 to 85% , and for the first time I was on a very big platform and I think I have enough courage to be able to deliver, and more to the point, if I am going to talk to my piece of paper that I delivered, I will give it 89 or 90%.”

He further noted: “What is left to me now is to implement my strategies, problem of Ghanaian and Africa is implementation. And I am going to do rehabilitation, redirection and implementation of the new PNC and I will it with all the members of the PNC onboard.”-MYJOYONLINE

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More