Russell Brand: 'I Don't Want Katy Perry To Be Hurt' ~ iNewsGh

Monday 23 July 2012

Russell Brand: 'I Don't Want Katy Perry To Be Hurt'


Russell Brand has insisted that he doesn't want to slate his marriage to Katy Perry, despite it only lasting 14 months because he feels "a responsibility to her". 


The 'Get Him To The Greek' star has claimed that it's “right” that the couple divorced after such a short time, and admitted that being a husband is “really hard”.
Russell, who is currently dating Isabella Brewster, reportedly said: “It was right for as long as it was right and now it’s right that we’re not together.”
He also continued: “I feel a responsibility to her — she’s living in all of this (Hollywood) and I don’t want her to read things that make her think I have anything other than love for her. Because I don’t want her to be hurt.
“It’s really hard to be married to someone. So really the fact is, this is a person I love and I don’t want to hurt her.”
While we're sure that Russell has the best of intentions, it was only last week that he was reported to have joked about having enough 'a***ache' from people with the name Katy' during his latest show.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More