I have never beaten a woman – John Jinapor ~ iNewsGh

Monday 27 August 2012

I have never beaten a woman – John Jinapor

The Spokesperson for President John Mahama, has denied claims by the Deputy Minister for Women and Children’s Affairs, Hajia Gariba Boya of physically attacking her.

Hajia Gariba Boya on Sunday accused Mr. John Jinapor of attacking her; an incident she is said to have reported to the Chief of Staff although no action has since been taken.

But Mr. Jinapor when contacted denied the allegations through a text message saying “My response is simple. I have never fought with any man, how much more beat a woman. If she has her problems, I would not be used by her as a scapegoat.”

The Deputy Minister was allegedly attacked by an NDC woman known as Mma Kande, on Sunday evening in Tamale when the former went to the salon to fix hair in preparation for the arrival of President John Mahama on Monday.

Narrating the incident to Citi News, the Deputy Women and Children’s Affairs Minister said: “it is Haruna Iddrisu who mobilized them to come and attack me and I don’t know for what. Haruna has been doing that every time, he organizes people to beat people when he doesn’t agree with you on anything.”

She further accused John Jinapor of attacking her in the past as well.

source: ci

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More