Lady Gaga Admits She Likes To Have Sex On The Beach ~ iNewsGh

Thursday 9 August 2012

Lady Gaga Admits She Likes To Have Sex On The Beach


Lady Gaga has always kept details about her relationships closely guarded by in Vogue's September cover issue, the singer admits that she still likes to get frisky on the beach.
That's right! She may be one of the world's biggest stars but Gaga enjoys being free just like the rest of us.
In an interview with US Vogue, the singer said: "I'm a complete free spirit, so, even though you don't see it, I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one's around."



Adding: "Or roll into a bar and get f**ked up, and dance with my top off. It's just that no one ever sees that, because I have great real friends who never let me do it when I would get caught."
Her beach-sex revelations are the latest shockers that Gaga has shared with fans when earlier this week she posted a photo of her and boyfriend Taylor Kinney very wet and naked in a pool.
Lady Gaga is currently putting the finishing touches to her anticipated new album, entitled ARTPOP.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More