Listen to Rihanna's new leaked single 'Diamonds' ~ iNewsGh

Sunday 23 September 2012

Listen to Rihanna's new leaked single 'Diamonds'


Rihanna has announced that her new single is called 'Diamonds'.

The serial hitmaker, who has scored hits in the last 12 months with 'We Found Love', 'You Da One', 'Talk That Talk' and 'Where Have You Been', will release the new tune as the first cut from her seventh album.
'Diamonds' will get its first play on US radio on Wednesday (September 26) at 8am ET.
Revealing that it is "happy and hippy" rather than "dancey", the star hinted that it will be a change of direction for her.


She is quoted by Digital Spy as saying: "It's laid-back but it's hopeful. It's a record that... gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it's about love and... a little different to what people would expect, I think.
"I'm excited about that. I'm excited to surprise them sonically."
She added: "When I make an album, that's what I think about; what I want to hear, what I love to hear.
"I think that's what my fans love... I always want to make it interesting for them. I always want to make it a little fresh and a little ahead of what's on the radio. That's the challenge for me, but I enjoy that."
Her seventh album will be out by the end of the year.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More