Usher Reschedules Tour, Focusing on His Kids ~ iNewsGh

Thursday 27 September 2012

Usher Reschedules Tour, Focusing on His Kids

Usher Reschedules Tour, Focusing on His Kids
Usher has announced that he is delaying his Euphoria Tour in Europe and North America until fall 2013.
"The feeling of euphoria that I get when performing for you is indescribable," Usher said in a statement. "I love each and every one of you and thank you for being there every step of the way. I truly appreciate and am grateful for your support while I take this time to focus on my children and continue to evolve with my fans. Evolve or evaporate."
Last month, Usher won primary custody of his two young sons with ex-wife Tameka Foster. The decision marked the end of a bitter court battle with Foster, whom Usher was married to for less than two years.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More