King Ayisoba- I Smoke Wee Than Anybody In Ghana ~ iNewsGh

Friday 12 October 2012

King Ayisoba- I Smoke Wee Than Anybody In Ghana

Popular Ghanaian musician King Ayisoba known in real life as Albert Apozori has revealed that he smokes wee. The ‘I want to see you my father hit maker who was speaking in an interview with Blakk Rasta on Hitz FM’s Taxi Driver program said he was not ashamed to mention it as his other colleagues pretend they do not smoke. The ‘King’ of Kologo music said he started smoking the substance since age 11 though it is banned in Ghana.


“I smoke weed at least once a day and nobody in Ghana can smoke like I do,” he admitted.  
Interestingly, King Ayisoba who has been doing this for about 25 years noted that wee gives him ideas to write good music.

Ayisoba’s confession comes just about two months after the Araba Lawson hit maker, C-zar insisted 99% of musicians in Ghana used hard drugs on the same radio station.A father of five and husband to three women, King Ayisoba entreated his fans to expect his next album, Mmeka in 2013.

source: omgghana

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More