"We all feel Guardiola's absence. He was the centre of the squad" _Messi ~ iNewsGh

Wednesday 10 October 2012

"We all feel Guardiola's absence. He was the centre of the squad" _Messi

Messi says that his son "will be a Barça fan"


Leo Messi, talking to Fox Sports on Radio del Plata, said that Barcelona really misses its old coach: "We all feel Guardiola's absence. That's normal; we won everything in those four years. He was the centre of the squad. We won titles together for a long time. But now it's Tito Vilanova and we hope to keep winning."
The Argentinean captain also said, "Thank God I've scored off free kicks, which I didn't some years ago. I set my mind to improving that aspect of my game and l'm doing so little by little. I always stay and practice after training."
Leo Messi still had the 'Clásico' played a few days ago fresh in his mind: "With Real Madrid, well we know each other well, so that leads to very tight games." On a more personal note, the Argentinean said, "I'm looking forward to my son being born. I haven't got him a ball yet, but I will when he's bigger. I'm sure my son will be a Barça fan."
Messi also mentioned the Argentina national team: "The squad is getting stronger and that's what we're looking for. I've always enjoyed it here and wearing the armband is not a burden, quite the opposite. We're growing and commanding more and more respect."
Finally, the number 10 mentioned Falcao: "He's a great player. He's very good with his feet and in the air," he assured.

Source ; Marca

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More