Atta Mills' child speaks: I had a good relationship with my father ~ iNewsGh

Friday 9 November 2012

Atta Mills' child speaks: I had a good relationship with my father

The son of the late President John Evans Fiifi Atta Mills, Samuel Mills has responded to rumours that he was not on good talking terms with his father. According to these rumours, he wasn't allowed to see if father when he(Mills) was President and couldn't even go to the castle to visit him even when he came from school because of a bad relationship he had with his step mother, Dr. Ernestina Naadu Mills.

Speaking on the BBC’s outlook programme on Thursday, Mr. Atta Mills said he had a great relationship with both his father and step-mother.


He said “We communicated regularly because obviously, he wanted to know how I was coping and I ring him up all the time to ask ‘how are you dad, how is your job, how is Ghana doing’ and stuff like that. I went to Ghana for a year and I had the privilege to live with him in the Castle [seat of government]. I was there for quite a while. It was a big experience.”

“Everyone took their shower, we had morning devotion from six to seven and whatever problems I was facing, I could tell him and whatever he thought was good, he would talk about it.”

source: iNewsGh

Follow us on twitter @iNewsGh

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More