Chris Brown On Frank Ocean's Sexuality: 'Love Who You Want To Love' ~ iNewsGh

Monday 30 July 2012

Chris Brown On Frank Ocean's Sexuality: 'Love Who You Want To Love'


Chris Brown has denied that he has made a homophobic slur at Frank Ocean, who recently revealed that he was bisexual.
The 'Yeah 3x' singer was accused of saying "no home" when asked for a comment on the 'Novocane' star's decision to come out publicly.
Brown discovered a link that accused him of being homophobic, to which he responded that the report was "simple minded and immature".

"My Opinion on the whole Frank Ocean subject is ......... Love who u wanna love. It's ur decision. People stop searching for BS," he wrote, before adding: "Everyone is so quick to point the wrong fingers at each other! Ask urself... Am I Doing everything I can to help the world ????"
"The world is so bent on social acceptance that we've forgotten what makes us special... Our individuality! #Imdone #readabookbitch," he said.
Since writing a post on his official Tumblr, the Odd Future star has revealed that he decided to make the announcement for the sake of his "own sanity".
"[I can] feel like I'm living a life where I'm happy when I wake up in the morning, and not with this freakin' boulder on my chest," he explained.
Stars including Beyonce, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes and Jamie Foxx have all spoken out in support of the star.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More