CNN Host Anderson Cooper: 'I'm Gay' ~ iNewsGh

Monday 2 July 2012

CNN Host Anderson Cooper: 'I'm Gay'


CNN host Anderson Cooper has revealed that he is gay and is proud of it.


Despite feeling that his sexuality shouldn't have been speculated, the anchor admitted that keeping quiet could have the opposite effect.
According to Gossip Cop, Anderson wrote in a letter to friend and political blogger Andrew Sullivan where he said:
"I’ve always believed that who a reporter votes for, what religion they are, who they love, should not be something they have to discuss publicly. As long as a journalist shows fairness and honesty in his or her work, their private life shouldn’t matter."
Revealing that he is "happy" and "proud", Anderson continued: "The fact is, I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More