Pink Gives Up Booze ~ iNewsGh

Sunday 22 July 2012

Pink Gives Up Booze

As she is still breast feeding

Pink has talked about having cravings for late-night booze benders since going teetotal.
The singer is still breast-feeding her 13-month-old daughter, Willow Sage Hart.


"I'm used to going into the studio and smoking and drinking until 3am. But I can't drink as much because I'm breastfeeding," she said.
"I've exercised a lot of my demons but I'm still working on myself. I think I'll be a work in progress for the rest of my life."
Pink admitted that, when pregnant, she replaced alcohol with cake saying, "I gained 55lb. I think my baby may be part cheesecake."
Cheesecake or not, Pink and her husband, Carey Hart, are smitten with their little girl.
"Willow has her Daddy's looks and my attitude. She's going to rule the world," said the star.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More