Rihanna: I am single ~ iNewsGh

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Rihanna: I am single


Despite recent rumours that she is back with her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown and has been linked Drake and other men too – Rihanna has said she isn't involved with anyone. 


The singer told Harper's Bazaar: “I have been conservative in my love life…it’s pretty much non-existent. “If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just — I don’t let people in.”
In 2009 she was assaulted by Brown which is a likely reason to why she is hesitant to let another man into her life. In Harper's Bazaar she admits: “When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed.”
Sources have claimed she has been seeing three guys on and off and Rihanna has been described as being part of a love triangle with Chris Brown and his current girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
The S&M singer said that she rebels in other aspects of her life such as through her music and style.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More