Castle summons apologetic Victor Smith ~ iNewsGh

Friday 3 August 2012

Castle summons apologetic Victor Smith

Honorable Victor Smith has been summoned by the Seat of government over his controversial seat that he made
He has however apologized saying that he was sorry to have made that specch

Below is a copy of the statement in full
On the issue of the Vice Presidential nominee; I granted a number of interviews intending to clarify that the president’s nominee was not necessarily his Running Mate for the 2012 election. The import of my comment has been misconstrued.

I wish to render unqualified apology to the President, HE John Dramani Mahama, Vice-President Nominee Paa Kwesi Amissah-Arthur and all others who have been aggrieved by my comments.

I don’t have any ill feeling against Mr Amissah-Arthur. He is a loyal member of the NDC and I have no question about his credentials to occupy the office for which the President has nominated him


Victor Smith
Eastern regional Minister

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More