Rihanna Breaks Down Over Chris Brown Assault: 'I Lost My Best Friend' ~ iNewsGh

Friday 10 August 2012

Rihanna Breaks Down Over Chris Brown Assault: 'I Lost My Best Friend'


Rihanna has spoken out about the end of her relationship with Chris Brown, which ended after he assaulted her in 2009.
The 24-year-old opens up to Oprah Winfrey during a forthcoming interview for a new episode of Oprah's Next Chapter. RiRi bravely discusses the topic most have wanted to hear about - the night Chris brutally beat her and the aftermath of the incident.
Speaking through tears, Rihanna tells Oprah: "It was embarrassing, it was humiliating... I lost my best friend."
She added: "I was resentful, I had a grudge, I was dark." Rihanna, who drove Oprah around her hometown, also touched on her incredible fame, but actually said she is comfortable with being a global superstar.
"I am super duper terrified of the pedestal that comes with fame. It's amazing how lonely you can feel," she said.

source: taletela

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More