Ambolley Corrupted My Music – Rex Omar ~ iNewsGh

Thursday 27 September 2012

Ambolley Corrupted My Music – Rex Omar

Rex Omar
Top music maker Rex Omar of ‘Abiba’ fame has said his music used to be very philosophical until he took a short musical hiatus only to return and realise that Gyedu Blay Ambolley’s ‘Ragmzo’ song had been accepted by Ghanaians despite  its lyrics perceived to be sexually lewd.
“I decided to then do same and temporarily abandon my philosophical trend of music.
Starting with ‘Abiba’ which I am not proud of, ever,” Rex said on Blakk Rasta’s award-winning ‘Taxi Driver’ show on Hitz FM.
Rex Omar said he was originally a reggae artiste which he still stood by but was forced to abandon it because of monotony in the genre in Ghana at the time.
He said he was now returning to the reggae genre for good.

Source :NewsOne

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More