Chris Brown reacts to ''Rihanna's beaten face'' tattoo ~ iNewsGh

Thursday 13 September 2012

Chris Brown reacts to ''Rihanna's beaten face'' tattoo


Chris Brown has denied that his recent tattoo is Rihanna’s beaten face following their infamous bust-up in 2009, and now the tattoo artist behind the inking has revealed his distress at the misinterpretation.
Peter Koskela insists that he doesn’t do “anything hurtful”, including art that could be deemed racist, gang-related or violent.

Talking to E! News, the artist said: “I hate when people misinterpret what I do. It was really a blow to me to think that people would think so little of a person that I would actually put a picture of a beaten woman on his neck.”

He then added: “That was crazy to me, that he would come to me and say, ‘Hey, I wanted Rihanna’s face on me. I would never promote any kind of domestic violence like that.”

"Even if he asked me to do it, I would have bounced right there,” Koskela explained.

“I don't do racist tattoos, I don't do gang-related tattoos and I don't do anything hurtful. That is just the motto I live by. The other tattoo artists might, but I just don't."

source: entertainmentwise

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More