Genevieve Nnaji Caught Smoking Cigarette ~ iNewsGh

Monday 24 September 2012

Genevieve Nnaji Caught Smoking Cigarette

You sure have been intimidated about the 155-page Book, Nollywood Till November authored by the prolific writer, actor, director and producer, Charles Novia.

In one of the pages of the book published to revealed behind the scenes of actors et all, he makes mention of a day he caught the movie goddess, Genevieve Nnaji smoking a cigarette.

Novia reveals that it's a big shock to him.

Hear him, “...I remember on the third day of recording, one night while shooting at a clinic in Victoria Garden City Extension, I came out for a bit of fresh air while the technical people were setting up for the next scene. I saw Genevieve in a dark corner of the building, smoking a cigarette. ‘Whoops! You caught me’, she said, laughing. ‘You smoke?’ I asked, a bit surprised. ‘Now and then. It relaxes me ’ she said. ‘Do you smoke?’ ‘Never have. Never will. But I don’t have any problems with people who smoke though. But health wise, I hope you stop soon.’ I replied. ‘I am trying to. Sit with me a bit, lets talk about this scene.’ I sat with her and I explained some few things to her about the scene. We also talked about a bit of her stardom and how she was coping with it. She was in a chatty mood and it was a revealing conversation."

This will definitely shock a lot of Genevieve's fans too, the reason is that, no one ever thought she smokes but that's actually not a big deal, a lot of her colleagues do and they don't see anything wrong in it, after all, everybody does it.

'Smokers are liable to die young,' I hope this surgeon advice would make any meaning to them

1 comments:

Very nice depth new
Take a look at my site - external link

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More