Trey Songz: I would steak Kim Kardashian from Kanye West ~ iNewsGh

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Trey Songz: I would steak Kim Kardashian from Kanye West

Trey Songz has admitted that he would steal Kim Kardashian from Kanye West in order to hook up with her.

Speaking on Trey Songz Media TV, the 'Simply Amazing' singer said he would like to hook up with Kim Kardashian and would steal her from the 'Monster' rapper.
"I know Kanye but we're not friends like that so if given the opportunity I would definetly take a shot," said the 27-year-old.
Currently back in the UK to promote the release of his fifth UK studio album, Chapter V, the 'Heart attack' singer was not shy about his desire for the Keeping Up With The Kardahsian star.
"I would take a shot….I think every man should take a shot at that," added the ladies man.
I wonder what Kanye would make of that!

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More