I am not a politician: Otabil ~ iNewsGh

Monday 12 November 2012

I am not a politician: Otabil

The General Overseer of the International Central Gospel Church, Pastor Mensah Otabil, has categorically stated that he is not a politician and therefore stands by no political party.

This comes in the wake of events of a purported tape claiming that the said pastor has made a statement saying that free education wasn't plausible.

He said "There has been an attempt to belittle my sermon…I am a pastor; I am not a politician nor belong to any political party. Even when I am sitting my somewhere quietly, my name is dragged into the political arena…The sound bite has been taken totally out of contest…I own my thought, I own my words and I own my beliefs..."

He is to make his position on education today. iNewsGh would bring you his position on education. Stay tune

MORE SOON :)

source: iNewsGh

Follow us on twitter @iNewsGh

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More