Lady Gaga's Producer DJ White Shadow Slams Nicki Minaj: 'You're Not Talented' ~ iNewsGh

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Lady Gaga's Producer DJ White Shadow Slams Nicki Minaj: 'You're Not Talented'


A producer who has worked extensively with Lady Gaga has taken to Twitter to blast Nicki Minaj in a seemingly unprovoked attack, claiming she isn't talented.

DJ White Shadow produced the majority of Lady Gaga's second studio album Born This Way album, including songs 'Americano,' 'Bloody Mary' and 'The Edge of Glory'.

On Tuesday, something appeared to have rattled his cage because he tweeted: "Ok. Nicki Minaj. F**k you. Get a grip. You are lucky, not talented. Stop. Please stop. XO. DJWS."

The tweet was deleted shortly after, but White Shadow addressed his comment again, later writing:

"Oops didn't mean to delete that. But I don't recall what I said, basically it was "come on son" to nicki. Cause you are wack."

Nicki's dedicated fans were clearly furious with the jabs and bombarded the DJ with defensive messages on behalf of the rapper, however, White Shadow was standing by his opinion.

"You can be judgmental. My views are my own. I am by myself. I don't hate. It's not hate, just dislike for poor taste," he replied. It isn't known what caused White Shadow to launch into a rant about the Young Money rapper.

The 'Starships' hitmaker hasn't responded to the comments, no doubt busy with her new three-part reality show, Nicki Minaj: My Truth, in which she addresses her turbulent relationship with American Idol co-judge Mariah Carey.

"I think Mariah met her match this time, and I don't think she was expecting to meet her match," Nicki says on her show.

"I'm super nervous and anxious for the first day on American Idol. I'm still second guessing my decision. I'm probably going to be a hundred times guessing this decision because I'm human. It's a big job", Nicki said whilst cameras followed her around as she prepared for her first day on the talent show last month.

source: entertainmentwise

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More