Leave My Face Alone - kwadwo Nkansah Liwin ~ iNewsGh

Sunday 4 November 2012

Leave My Face Alone - kwadwo Nkansah Liwin

Ghanaian comedian and actor Liwin, aka Kojo Amponsah, has expressed displeasure at the unlawful use of his photos by publicists to promote movies he is not a part of.

According to the actor’s management, the act is tarnishing the actor’s image and it is also deceiving his fans.

Abdul Razak Amissah, manager of Liwin told Hitz Entertainment, the actor is “very furious because promoters are trying to tarnish the boy’s image and he is not happy about it.” “As a manager, I am also not happy about it because I don’t see why they are doing that, whether it is hatred or somebody is a having a problem with him.”

Razak disclosed that they have contacted the Film Producers Association of Ghana and the Akan Film Producers Association of Ghana to lodge a formal complaint about the issue.

Liwin is currently one of Ghana’s biggest movie stars featuring in several productions including Azonto Ghost, Mogya Kronkron, Sika Kasa, Bonsam Bofo, Obaa Nti and Agye Nyame Bamu.

At 24, Liwin is very particular about his looks especially what people say about his face. He makes no secret about his annoyance with people who say that he is ugly; perhaps the ugliest actor in Ghana. He told Showbiz last July, “Anybody who complains that I’m not handsome enough for movies doesn’t know the meaning of handsome”, he said.

“Handsomeness to me is determined by a person’s eyes. I have the sexiest eyeballs that any movie actor can have and that makes me unique. Almost on a daily basis, I get admirers, mostly ladies, who tell me that I’m handsome.

“I almost wept when a pretty lady met me the other day and said, ‘you’re not that bad so why do people keep insulting you that you’re ugly?’. After she left, I almost wept”.

Talking about how he came by the name Liwin, the actor told Showbiz that he and American rapper Lil Wayne look very much alike. “I say this all the time but people think I’m kidding. Lil Wayne and I share similar eyeballs, same height and same body size”.

Source:graphic showbiz 

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More