Justin Bieber: I don't have access to my billions yet ~ iNewsGh

Friday 4 January 2013

Justin Bieber: I don't have access to my billions yet

Justin Bieber may be one of the richest teens out there, but the heart-throb has admitted that he STILL doesn't have access to his fortune, even though he admits he doesn't have an allowance anymore.
Biebs may have changed a fair bit since hitting the grand old age of 18, but it seems like the popstar still isn't trusted to take care of his millions himself.
"Normally I make good, sound decisions," he told Top of the Pops.
"You don't have to worry about me. My parents trust me."
He continued, "I don't have an allowance any more, which is good."
"I don't have access to all my money, but I have a bank account so I can get money out."
"I grew up without much money, so now that I don't have to look at the bill when I buy dinner, it's cool. I still look at the price tags on clothes though. I'm still cheap like that.

But, it seems like people may be holding Biebs' money back for a reason, as the 'Baby' superstar is said to be 'worrying' his bosses at his record label because of his 'uncontrollable behaviour and bossy nature'.
According to sources, the star has been ordering his staff around, isn’t listening to anyone and doing what he pleases when he pleases.
"Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants," a source informed New York Daily News.
"He orders everybody around. He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants. There's no supervision," the source continued.
"This could really damage his reputation if they don't get it under control. Justin is someone young teens look up to and this kind of behaviour can really hurt his career. Just look at what happened with Britney Spears," the insider confessed.
Uh-oh! Behave, Biebs...

source: Entertainmentwise

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More