Rihanna On Chris Brown? 'I Never Thought I'd Feel That Pain In My Life' ~ iNewsGh

Friday 6 July 2012

Rihanna On Chris Brown? 'I Never Thought I'd Feel That Pain In My Life'


Rihanna might not have mentioned Chris Brown's name, but the singer has revealed that she is now "afraid" to fall in love again, after saying "I never thought I'd feel that pain in my life".

 Star is 'afraid' to fall in love again...


The 24-year-old, whose romance with Chris Brown came to an abrupt end after the 'Run It' singer beat her up before the 2009 Grammy Awards.
Talking of a romance to Harper's Bazaar, the star admits that she was head over heels.
"When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love," she said. "The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different."
Rihanna, who dated baseball star Matt Kemp for a while as well as having a rumoured romance with rapper Drake, is still pals with her ex (sort of) as the pair collaborated on a number of tracks earlier this year.
Talking about the unnamed love of her life, RiRi continued: "I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again."
In the August issue, the 'Where Have You Been' star admits that she's baffled by her body and is upset at her weight loss.
While a lot of people are battling with fad diets in a bit to drop a few pounds, Rihanna said: "I don't know if there's something going on with my body right now, but I'm eating everything in life! I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it's not living up to its full potential right now."
Rihanna is currently mourning the loss of her grandmother, who died after a battle with cancer last week.
The singer flew out to New York to comfort her mother, and be with her family. She is set to headline Wireless festival this weekend.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More