Am free now_''Eric Bekoe'' ~ iNewsGh

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Am free now_''Eric Bekoe''


Ghana striker Eric Bekoe has officially been released by Petrojet after spending three years with the Egyptian club.

There were earlier reports that the Egyptian side were reluctant in letting Bekoe go as a free agent but after holding a meeting with the club officials on Tuesday, the 25-year-old’s contract was abrogated despite having a year left.

“It means a lot to me because after making the waves here I wanted a new challenge and this is something I have always been waiting for. Bekoe told JOY Sports

”I’m a happy man and the thing fell on the exact day I was born (Tuesday). This is a turning point in my career”.

Eric Bekoe who emerged as the Ghana’s Premier League top scorer with 17 goals joined Petrojet in 2009 from Asante Kotoko

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More