Rihanna: 'I Want To Quit Smoking' ~ iNewsGh

Saturday 4 August 2012

Rihanna: 'I Want To Quit Smoking'


Rihanna is known for her bad-girl image. You know the one – leather jacket, barely-there clothes, cigarette in hand. But she has now revealed she wants to quit smoking. The singer has told the Metro that she is concerned about the damage the cigarettes are doing to both her health and her image.
She said: “I have to start looking after my voice I know it’s not good for me or my look.”
Ri-Ri has been partying a lot of late and friends and family are worried for the star’s health and have fears she will go the way of her idol, the late Whitney Houston.
The singer’s friend, Malik Pointer, told The Sun: ‘“Rihanna is basically Whitney 2.0. That kind of talent only comes around every 20 years or so"
Adding: “Rihanna is a wild child. She has the voice of an angel but she can get down and dirty. But she has youth on her side. There’s a chance she’s just getting it out of her system and she’ll find the right guy and settle down by the time she’s 30.”
With these concerns flying around it is nice to see the star start to think about cleaning up her act.

0 comments:

Leave your comment below

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More